Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Formal Lounge

The formal lounge was not too bad as far as peeling paint goes. This area is a "NO GO ZONE" as far as the kids are concerned. So it is hardly used.
Unfortunately, I forgot to take a before photo of the feature wall.  Whoops :)
This is the after shot. Not too much difference. But I'm so proud of this room because I was the one who did all the prep work.. I scraped and sealed the walls all by myself!! Nearly killed me and I would've thought I'd have really toned arms!!! 
The lighting is pretty bad because the afternoon sun comes straight into this room.
Ta da !!!!  The feature wall!!  It's the same colour we used in the family/ dining room.
This is the first room you see when you enter our house. So I'm really pleased with the result..

No comments:

Post a Comment